Interested in showcasing your products or services at The Palmetto Senior Show?
Information for vendors:
- Booths are 8’ x 10’ and include a backdrop drapery (8’ high), divider curtains (3’ high) hung on aluminum rails, one draped table, and two chairs. Please write the specific wording for your company’s identification sign (7” x 44”) on the Application to Exhibit. Information on additional tables, chairs, and booth carpeting may be obtained from Displays Unlimited at 803-926-5300
- Contact Paper Pro Inc. at 803-796-2304 for sign and banners, promotional products and other giveaway items.
- Exhibitors should set up their booths on Wednesday, January 16, 2019. Exhibitors will have access to the building from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. When available, a limited number of carts can assist exhibitors for move-in on Wednesday only. All exhibits must be completed no later than 5 p.m. that day unless arranged prior to move-in day.
- On move-in day, exhibitors will enter through Gate 1 to park near the entrances of the Goodman Building to move in displays and materials. A parking pass is not required for entry on move-in day. Exhibitors must pick up two official hang-tag parking passes in the Goodman Building office to be displayed on the rear view mirror on move-in day. Show management must be notified in advance if additional passes are needed. A parking pass will be required for any exhibitor vehicle entering Gate 1 and parking in Exhibitor Parking on show day.
- The show will be open to the public from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. on Thursday, January 17, 2019. Exhibitors and their representatives will be allowed onto the exhibit floor at 8:00 a.m. that day; all exhibitors must be at their booth and ready for the show to begin by 8:45 a.m.
- Each exhibitor is required to furnish their own food and/or drink for breakfast and lunch on move-in day and on show day. Food vendors will be on site with items for purchase.
- On-site sales by exhibitors of their products and services are allowed subject to South Carolina tax laws. A retail sales license from the South Carolina Department of Revenue must be displayed in the booth. In addition, any exhibitor who is not located in the city of Columbia will be required to purchase a special events license. This license requirement applies only if the exhibitor will be selling items from their booth. Information on purchasing a special events license may be obtained by calling 803-545-3345.
- Exhibitors may not dismantle their displays until 2 p.m. on Thursday, January 17, 2019. All exhibits must be dismantled and removed from the building by 5 p.m. of the same day. Any material left in the exhibit area belonging to the exhibitor after 5 p.m. will be removed by management at the exhibitor’s expense.
- Neither the South Carolina State Fair nor Palmetto Senior Show, LLC will be liable for any loss or damage to the property of exhibitors or injury to their employees due to fire, robbery, accidents or any cause whatsoever that may arise from use and occupancy of provided space or building. The exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the SC State Fair and Palmetto Senior Show, LLC and their employees and representatives against any and all liability arising from any and all damage to property or personal injury or loss caused by the exhibitor, its agents, representatives, employees or any other such persons.
Rules for vendors
- Exhibitors must confine their activities to the space for which they have contracted, keeping the aisles clear. Exhibitors are encouraged to distribute samples, catalogs, pamphlets, souvenirs, etc., but may do so only from within their own booths.
- Exhibitors are prohibited from using amplifying equipment of any nature without prior permission from the sponsors. If permission is granted, the use of such equipment must not interfere with adjacent exhibits or other activities.
- Exhibitors may not sublet their space or any part thereof. Exhibitors may not permit personnel of a non-exhibiting company to use their booth to conduct activities or display.
- Exhibitors shall conduct themselves in a matter which at all times reflects decency and good taste.
- Booths must be staffed at all times during show hours.
- Alcoholic beverages and narcotics are not allowed on the property. Smoking is prohibited inside the facility.
- Management reserves the right to reject a proposed exhibit as not being in keeping with the purpose and character of the exposition. If the proposed exhibit is rejected, all monies paid thereto shall be returned to the exhibitor.
- No refunds will be given should the show be cancelled due to inclement weather or any other situation deemed out of the management’s control.
- No animals/pets are allowed in the facility unless designated as service animals(s).
- All matters and questions not covered by these rules and regulations are subject to the decision of the management. For more information, please contact Steve Rabon at 803-794-8373.